SURREY – New Democrat MLAs Harry Bains, Garry Begg, Jagrup Brar, Bruce Ralston, Jinny Sims, and Rachna Singh are welcoming $374,700 in funding for eight not-for-profit organizations in Surrey. The organizations, which provide environmental and public safety services, are receiving funds through …
Welcome to Surrey-Newton!
I am honoured to be the MLA for Surrey-Newton.
My constituency office is currently closed to in-person meetings. My office is still committed to assisting constituents. You can get support from my staff by calling (604) 597-8248 or emailing harry.bains.MLA@leg.bc.ca.
- Non-medical info: 1-888-268-4319
- If you are feeling unwell: call 8-1-1 (no area code)
- Federal info: 1-833-784-4397
- Self-assessment tool for yourself or others: https://bc.thrive.health/
- BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC), comprehensive info on COVID-19: http://www.bccdc.ca/
SURREY — Local New Democrat government MLAs are welcoming $58,000 in capital project funding to support a mobile community food truck for vulnerable community members in Surrey, operated by the Phoenix Drug and Alcohol Recovery & Education Society. The Phoenix Society …
Surrey – New Democrat MLAs Jinny Sims, Garry Begg, Rachna Singh, Harry Bains, Bruce Ralston, and Jagrup Brar say students in Surrey are going to see more green, efficient and safe learning spaces thanks to $2.9 million in provincial funding for school …